1. Chocolate and salted caramel cake
Source: Chocolate and salted caramel cake
The combination of chocolate and salted caramel is delicious and one that consistently stands the test of time. This one Chocolate and salted caramel cake by means of Yana Chistyakova is very simple and consists of a crunchy base of oatmeal, a layer of toffee or salted caramel vegan and a cover of dark chocolate. The preparation of the cake is quite simple, although you do need to prepare the salted caramel in advance.
2. Caramel cake with raw cinnamon and pecans
Source: Raw Cinnamon Pecan Caramel Pie
This will impress your guests Raw Cinnamon Pecan Caramel Pie by means of Heidi Turunen. Set on a cinnamon and pecan base and filled with a deliciously decadent date-tahini cream, it’s wonderfully sweet, pretty and quick to make, which is great if you’re short on time around the holidays. And the best part is, it’s completely raw, so you don’t have to wait for it to bake, just pop it in the freezer, go ahead and return to a beautiful pie.
3. Raw chocolate caramel cake
Source: Raw Chocolate Caramel Cake
This is absolutely mouth watering Raw Chocolate Caramel Cake by means of Koko Glasses. The ingredients in this pie may surprise you! We’re talking caramel made from dates and chocolate made from avocados… what!? Yes, it’s true, and it works. You don’t even notice that this cake is free of unhealthy refined ingredients. It tastes better than the real thing. If you’re wondering what the almond meal/almond meal is: I made it myself with the leftover pulp from making homemade almond milk. I dried it out until completely dry and then ground it in the food processor to make flour. You can also just grind raw almonds or buy almond flour.
4. Caramel Peach Cake
Source: Caramel Peach Cake
Celebrate the richness of late summer with this luscious and absolutely delicious Caramel Peach Cake by means of Elsa Brobbey. Slices of juicy peaches are mixed with custard powder (or cornstarch), caramel sauce, lemon juice and sugar and a touch of warm spices, then baked in a simple pie dough until the fruit bubbles and disintegrates and the sugar-dusted crust browns and browns. becomes flaky. The result is a hearty aromatic cake that is luscious and creamy and bright and tastes like summer.
5. Caramel Apple Pie Cookies
Source: Caramel Apple Pie Cookies
This one Caramel Apple Pie Cookies by means of Tina Strandberg are like little apple pies with a dash of caramel. The cozy ingredients of these cookies – applesauce, pecans, apples and caramel along with the delicious fall spices of cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg – make an irresistible combination. The look of these cookies is rustic and they are easy to make. So why not try this one the next time you’re craving apple pie? Reprinted with permission from Fantastic Vegan Cookies by Tiina Strandberg, Page Street Publishing Co. 2021. Photo credit: Tiina Strandberg
6. Sweet Potato Pecan Pie With Salted Bourbon Maple Caramel
Source: Sweet Potato Pecan Pie With Salted Bourbon Maple Caramel
It’s always smart to have a healthy dessert option on hand! So take this with you Sweet Potato Pecan Pie With Salted Bourbon Maple Caramel by means of Rachel Kar to your next meeting and be the hero. It is usually raw, with only the sweet potatoes roasted to create a naturally sweet and creamy texture. The gluten-free crust is made from dates and raw pecans, and the filling has the texture of a rich cheesecake.
7. Chocolate pecan pie bars with date caramel
Source: Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars With Date Caramel
Vegan dessert bars are the perfect sweet treat for any time of year! They are fun to make and so tasty! This one Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars With Date Caramel are the ultimate level of yum in your belly. They are almost like toffee! Crispy, maple crust, a chewy center of date caramel, and a sweet, gooey topping of pecans and ooey gooey chocolate. It’s vegan dessert bar bliss. Not only are they vegan, but also paleo and gluten free! With these chocolate pecan pie bars from Taylor Kiseryou get your cake (or vegan dessert bar that is) and eat it too!
8. Apple Pie With Salted Caramel
Source: Apple Pie With Salted Caramel
It may be Thanksgiving night and you’ve most likely already made or eaten your pie…but it’s never too late for apple pie. This one Apple Pie With Salted Caramel by means of Tavi Moore will blow your mind. A crunchy and buttery crust combined with sweet, slightly sour and soft apples. Finished with a creamy salted caramel sauce. Are you drooling yet?
9. Caramel Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake with Streusel Topping
Source: Caramel Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake With Streusel Topping
This one Caramel Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake With Streusel Topping by means of Melanie Sorrentino is absolutely delicious and takes dessert to a whole new level! This dessert is so rich and full of complementary textures and flavors.
10. Raw chia caramel pecan pie
Source: Raw Chia Caramel Pecan Pie
This one Raw Chia Caramel Pecan Pie by means of Emily von Euw will quickly become a holiday favourite!
11. Chocolate Caramel Biscuit Cake
Source: Chocolate Caramel Cookie Pie
Cookie and pie come together to form this super yummy Chocolate Caramel Cookie Pie by means of Michelle Elizabeth that is so nice! Loaded with chocolate chips and caramel!
12. Raw Caramel Peanut Pie
Source: Raw Caramel Peanut Pie
This one Raw Caramel Peanut Pie by means of Harriet Emily is a peanut butter lover’s dream. The nutty crust is topped with a layer of peanut butter, then topped with a peanut and caramel topping and garnished with walnuts.
13. Easy Date Caramel Pecan Pie
Source: Easy Date Caramel Pecan Pie
This one Easy Date Caramel Pecan Pie by means of Caroline Doucet starts with an easy crust of oats and pecans and is filled with creamy date caramel. Add a pinch of sea salt, a dollop of coconut whipped cream, and some artfully placed pecans to top off this healthy, refined sugar-free treat!
14. Date Caramel Banana Cake
Source: Date Caramel Banana Cake
You know you have a great pie recipe when every piece of the pie is delicious on its own. Decadent date caramel that immediately makes something tastier? Check. Sticky sweet caramelized bananas and whipped banana cream? Check. Cookie crust? Check! These different layers are a breeze to make and once you arrange them all you have to do is make this pop Date Caramel Banana Cake by means of Fabio Gallo in the fridge and wait very patiently for your cake to harden. Trust us, the results are worth the wait!
15. No-Bake Salted Date Caramel Chocolate Cake
Source: No-Bake Salted Date Caramel Chocolate Cake
This silky and decadent No-Bake Salted Date Caramel Chocolate Cake by means of Fabio Gallo is simply delicious. It starts with an almond crust, which is then covered with a creamy salted date caramel filling and finally topped with a chocolate mousse. Eat it straight from the freezer, or let it warm up for a deliciously soft cake that melts in your mouth.
Easy ways to help the planet:
- Eat less meat: To download Food monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to reduce your carbon footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also purchase a hard or soft copy from us favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce your Fast Fashion footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and support sustainable and circular brands such as Little rescue raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade again and again.
- Independent media support: Because we are government funded, we have a better chance of continuing to provide you with quality content. Please consider support us by donating!
- Sign a petition: Your vote counts! Help turn petitions into victories through the latest list of petitions to sign to help people, animals and the planet.
- Stay informed: Stay up to date with the latest news and important stories on topics related to animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health and human interest by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do what you can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water washing, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can , grow your food, volunteer, save energy, compost and don’t forget the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!