One of the most enjoyable and satisfying experiences you can have with someone else is making dinner together. Not only is it a great exercise in teamwork, but you also get to enjoy the fruits of your labor after you’re done. So next time you’re thinking about inviting some friends over, keep these recipes handy!
1. Rustic Roasted Vegetable Pizza
Source: Rustic Roasted Vegetable Pizza
If you’re looking for a Friday or Saturday night treat with a healthier twist, these are the pizzas for you! This homemade Rustic Roasted Vegetable Pizza by means of Ross Beerman is about as healthy as pizzas can be, but it tastes just as comforting and delicious!
2. Easy and Delicious Veggie Sushi Rolls
Source: Easy and Delicious Veggie Sushi Rolls
Nourishing, filling and delicious meal or snack. This one Easy and Delicious Veggie Sushi Rolls by means of Lena Ropp are packed with nutrients, antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and protein. Avocado gives a delicious creamy texture to the sushi rolls and a nice balance with the crunchy vegetables.
3. Tacos with chickpeas and chorizo
Source: Chickpea Chorizo Tacos
This hot and spicy chickpea chorizo is like soyrizo, minus the soy! The chickpeas get their meaty “chorizo” flavor by crumbling them in a food processor with savory sun-dried tomato and cooking them in a skillet with a hot and spicy sauce. Load up your tacos with plenty of crispy lettuce, vegan sour cream, vegan cheese, and some guac to balance out the heat. You must try this one Chickpea Chorizo Tacos by means of Stephanie McKinnie.
4. Cornflake Onion Rings
Source: Cornflake onion rings
Move over, restaurant onion rings. This one Cornflake onion rings by means of Deniz Kilic are here to impress. They are crispy and crunchy on the outside and soft and fragrant on the inside. They are dairy free, soy free, gluten free and nut free! Make it a million dips, throw an onion ring party and go wild – this deserves a party.
5. Corn dogs with spicy mustard dipping sauce
Source: Corn Dogs With Spicy Mustard Dipping Sauce
Here’s a vegan version of the Carnival classic that you can make at home in no time. Need we say more? This one Corn Dogs With Spicy Mustard Dipping Sauce by means of Lane gold are spectacular!
6. Apple pie wontons
Source: Apple pie wontons
This one Apple pie wontons by means of Kristen Genton are so sugary and cinnamony and just melt in your mouth! Not to mention, they look super cute and are incredibly addictive to eat. Be sure to serve them right away so they stay crispy, but don’t forget to warn people they’re hot!
7. Gingerbread house
Source: Gingerbread house
Bring some Christmas magic into your home with this classic vegan Gingerbread House. This festive Gingerbread house by means of Fabio Gallo is made from gingerbread cookies and vegan aquafaba royal icing.
8. Lasagna with Cheesy Cashew Cream
Source: Lasagna With Cheesy Cashew Cream
This vegan Lasagna With Cheesy Cashew Cream by means of Carol Clayton is rich and cheesy, with layers of flavor you’re sure to love. The béchamel and cheese layer are combined into a cheesy cashew cream sandwiched between no-cook lasagna sheets, spinach and a rich vegan ragu sauce. It’s surprisingly easy to make and perfect for holiday gatherings!
9. Tikka Masala Wings
Source: Tikka Masala wings
This one Tikka Masala wings by means of Live King are delicious! Flavorful chicken-style seitan wrapped in a “sheet” of rice paper and then fried crispy. Yum!
10. Mozzarella Sticks With Homemade Red Sauce
Source: Mozzarella Sticks With Homemade Red Sauce
If you’re craving classic mozzarella sticks, this vegan one is the one to have Mozzarella Sticks With Homemade Red Sauce by means of Gabrielle Saint Claire.
11. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Bites
Source: Cheeseburger Tater To Bites
This one Cheeseburger Tater To Bites by means of Ashley Hankins it only takes a few ingredients and they are quite quick to make. Make these bites the perfect snack for a race day or just on a regular day when you want something extra special. They’re also grain-free, so all your friends can enjoy them!
12. S’mores Baked Alaska
Source: S’mores Baked Alaska
The polar ice caps are melting and global temperatures are rising at an alarming rate, but this tiny edible iceberg still manages to stay cool despite a smoldering flame. Resting on a sturdy graham cracker platform, creamy scoops of chocolate ice cream remain insulated by a frothy meringue shell. Roasting to a marshmallow-like consistency, the overall effect is that of an indoor s’more, complete with the excitement of an open fire. This one S’mores Baked Alaska prescription Hannah Kaminski can be finished in the oven or with a kitchen torch. Simply turn the broiler in your oven to its highest setting when you’re ready to bring up the heat.
“Eating Real Fast: Delicious Plant-Based Recipes, Ready in 10 Minutes or Less” by Hannah Kaminsky is full of great and easy recipes. Check it out from Skyhorse Publishing!
13. Black bean and sweet potato enchiladas
Source: Black Bean Sweet Potato Enchiladas
This one Black Bean Sweet Potato Enchiladas by means of Maggie Westcott are vegan and gluten-free and make a delicious dinner option. Packed with flavorful spices, an easy homemade enchilada sauce, and roasted sweet potatoes, these enchiladas are quickly becoming a dinnertime favorite.
14. Blueberry pop tarts
Source: Blueberry pop tarts
This vegan Blueberry pop tarts by means of Jessica Bose are perfect for breakfast, snack or dessert! They are super nostalgic, but also so much tastier than the classic children’s snack. Buttery crust filled with a mixture of fresh blueberries, dates and chia – what more could you ask for? It’s such a treat. You’ll Be Obsessed With These Vegan Blueberry Pop-Tarts!
15. Tofu Satay Skewers
Source: Tofu Satay Skewers
This one Tofu Satay Skewers by means of Kirsten Kaminsky are easy, require minimal ingredients, are packed with protein and are a hit with any audience!
Easy ways to help the planet:
- Eat less meat: To download Food monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to reduce your carbon footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also purchase a hard or soft copy from us favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce your Fast Fashion footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and support sustainable and circular brands such as Little rescue raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade again and again.
- Independent media support: Because we’re government-funded, we have a better chance of continuing to provide high-quality content. Please consider support us by donating!
- Sign a petition: Your vote counts! Help turn petitions into victories through the latest list of petitions to sign to help people, animals and the planet.
- Stay informed: Stay up to date with the latest news and essential stories on topics related to animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health and human interest by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do what you can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single use plastics, recycle, vote wisely, switch to cold water washing, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can , grow your own food, volunteer, save energy, compost and don’t forget the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!