When it comes to homemade scrubs, there are endless possibilities. Try one of these three homemade body scrub recipes to see significant results.
When it comes to homemade scrubs, there are endless possibilities. You can make DIY scrubs for your face, body, feet, and more. But in this article, we will focus on homemade body scrubs that are easy to make.
Here are three easy DIY body scrub recipes that will leave your skin soft right after the first use.
But first, here are a few things to remember before trying these recipes.
- Make sure that the scrubs do not come into contact with water as this can affect their longevity.
- Don’t forget to keep the body scrubs in the fridge.
- Always use the scrubs after you have finished cleansing your body with soap.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your body after you’re done exfoliating.
- Replace old batches of scrubs with new ones as these scrubs contain no preservatives and can spoil after about a week. It is therefore ideal for making smaller batches.
Let’s take a look at the three homemade body scrub recipes.
Basic sugar scrub
The first recipe is a simple and simple sugar scrub that can be easily made with ingredients you can find in your kitchen.
- Mix 5 tablespoons of sugar with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Blend it until it forms a paste-like consistency, but some sugar crystals should remain intact.
- Use this scrub twice a week to exfoliate your body.
The sugar granules act as an exfoliator and the coconut oil moisturizes your skin. You can convert this scrub into a coffee scrub by adding the following ingredients to the sugar mixture. Here are the ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons of coffee.
- 5-10 drops of vitamin E oil.
- 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil.
The coffee helps by peeling impurities and dead skin cells from the body. Vitamin E oil is a natural antioxidant that rejuvenates the skin. Jojoba oil is a long-lasting moisturizer and has anti-aging properties.
Multani Mitti Scrub
Multani mitti is a great natural ingredient that has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces brown lines and pigmentation.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Multani mitti to 2 tablespoons of rice flour. The rice flour helps exfoliate your skin.
- Add 4 tablespoons of raw milk to the dry mixture. Milk will nourish your skin and make it supple.
- Add 2-4 drops of rose essential oil for fragrance.
Use this scrub once a week for softer skin.
Don’t Miss: Try These 3 Homemade Facials for Glowing Skin
Potatoes are one of the best natural exfoliants for your skin. When it comes to removing dark spots and moisturizing dry skin, this vegetable works like a charm.
- Start by cutting and peeling a raw potato.
- Grate it thinly and squeeze out all the excess water. You can use this water on your face later.
- Add 2 tablespoons of gram flour and turmeric.
- Add 2 tablespoons of raw milk and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Mix it well and use it once every two weeks.
Your skin will be smoother from the gram flour or besan, and turmeric will add glow to it. Remember to only make one batch of this scrub at a time as storing it can cause the potatoes to rot, which can be harmful to your skin.
Don’t Miss: How To Include Vitamin C In Your Skincare Routine?
Try one of these three homemade body scrub recipes to see significant results.
Did you like this article?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken every precaution to ensure that the information in this article and on our social media channels is credible and verified by experts, we recommend that you consult a physician or dermatologist before attempting any home remedy, quick hack, or exercise regimen. . For feedback or complaints, please contact us at [email protected]