RENO, Nev. (KOLO) — Temperatures are hitting the single digits this week, so you’re probably in the mood for cozy comfort food! Chef Jonathan Chapin of Reno Recipes has just the dish for you. This easy 15 minute rosemary chicken recipe is best served with pasta or egg noodles.
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 1 chicken breast (diced)
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 2 shallots (thinly sliced)
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 large sprig of rosemary (chopped)
- I bake cream cheese
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- Bacon (to taste)
- Salt and pepper
- Original Rub from Mama Rays
- Gin (Earn locally)
- blood orange olive oil (Olive oil company Big Horn)
- Cook egg noodles (or rice) in a large pot; put aside.
- Heat the shallots and garlic in a large pan until translucent.
- Add heavy cream and heat until reduced by 1/3, add cream cheese, tomatoes, rosemary, salt and pepper, and citrus.
- Add cooked egg noodles to sauce; put aside.
- Pan fry chicken in oil and Mama Rays’ Original Rub, then add bacon bits; deglaze with gin to taste.
- Place noodles in a bowl; top with chicken and bacon; serve!
Reno Recipes also want to thank See Ecglas for the knives, Roselee woodworking for the beautiful cutting boards, valentine for the aprons, Bryan Nolte for his behind the scenes help, Soul Spa to make everyone feel their best and Siren Salon and Spa for Jonathan’s beautiful hair.
Copyright 2023 KOLO. All rights reserved.