Many of you have experimented with different foods and diet recipes to lose weight. But do you know that breading recipes can speed up your entire weight loss journey? It’s true!
Paneer is high in protein, low in carbohydrates and high in healthy fats, all of which aid weight loss. It doesn’t hurt to eat breadcrumbs while staying fit. In addition, most vegetarians choose paneer in their daily diet to avoid eggs, fish and meat. Paneer is a versatile ingredient that can be easily incorporated into your meal.
So let’s take a look at some delicious Indian breading recipes that will help you lose weight:
1. Paneer Bhurji
Paneer Bhurji is a popular paneer dish that is easy to prepare for weight loss. You can have it with roti, paratha, bread or rolls.
- Take a bowl and add a liter of milk and boil it. Then add a teaspoon of citric acid. The milk will give the dish an oily texture and some water will be released.
- Drain the water with a sieve and separate the paneer from it.
- Grind 2 onions, 1 tomato and 3 green peppers with a grinder. Make a thick paste.
- Pour some oil into the pan and add the puree. To the pan, add 1/2 teaspoon of each spice, salt, black pepper, dhania powder, red chili powder, turmeric, cumin powder, and garam masala. Stir it thoroughly.
- Add paneer to this masala and combine all the ingredients thoroughly. Boil half a cup of water in the mixture.
- Serve hot with roti or paratha and garnished with coriander leaves.
2. Corn & Paneer
It’s easy to prepare a snacktime breading dish or breading recipe, which is also served as an appetizer at parties. It is a light dish that is good for weight loss.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a pan. Mix 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds. Wait for them to start sputtering.
- Leave in 1 chopped onion, 1 bell pepper, 350 grams corn and 1 green pepper.
- Then stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, black pepper, and chili flakes.
- Then add 1/2 kg of crumbled paneer. Stir well and cook on low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Finally, your low-fat snack is complete. You can also decorate it with some coriander leaves.
3. Paneer Peas Biryani
Paneer Peas Biryani is a three-layer paneer dish. The ingredients make it a much healthier diet and ideal for weight loss than many other dishes.
- Take a pan and heat it with 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Roast the chopped onions until they turn brown.
- Roast the ginger-garlic paste, tomato pulp and green chillies for 1 minute. Add all the spices and stir well for 3-4 minutes.
- Boil for 2 minutes after adding a cup of boiled water, paneer, green peas and salt.
- Prepare brown rice in a separate container with some sliced onions.
- Spread a layer of onion over the brown rice, followed by another layer of cooked vegetables and finally a layer of paneer and green peas.
- Now the three-layer onion brown rice is ready.
4. Breading Salad
Breadcrumb salad is also a smart choice for weight loss.
- In a bowl, place 2 cups lettuce, 1/2 cup paneer, 2 chopped tomatoes, 1/4 chopped bell pepper, 2 tablespoons celery, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, chili flakes, basil leaves, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Now mix them well.
- Refrigerate and toss before serving.
Read all the latest news, breaking news and IPL 2022 Live Updates here.