Spice up your usual Sunday morning coffee by making one of these tasty, rich and creamy coffee recipes that you are sure to love.
For all coffee lovers with a sweet tooth, there is a delicious brownie recipe to enjoy with your delicious and creamy cups of coffee.
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Douwe Egberts Pure Gold
- Sugar (to personal taste)
- Warm milk
- Put the cocoa powder, Douwe Egberts Pure Gold coffee and sugar to taste in your cup.
- Add a splash of milk and stir to form a paste. Once you have a consistent paste, add the rest of the hot milk.
- Stir and serve.
Cinnamon spice coffee
- Douwe Egberts Espresso style
- 1.5 tablespoons cinnamon syrup
- Whipped cream
- ground cinnamon
ALSO TRY: Recipe of the Day: Caramel Apple Coffee Cake
- Make yourself a cup of Douwe Egberts Espresso Style coffee. Pour the cinnamon syrup into a large mug. Pour the prepared coffee into the mug with the syrup and stir briefly.
- Once combined, sprinkle over some cinnamon and top with whipped cream.
Pure pampering brownies
- 4 eggs
- 230 g melted butter
- 2 full teaspoons of Douwe Egberts Pure Indulgence
- 140 g flour
- 400 g sugar
- 60 g cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Grease a non-stick baking pan and set the oven to 175°C. Place the melted butter and sugar in a bowl and mix until well combined. Then add the eggs and vanilla. Mix well until it is lighter in color.
- When this is well mixed, sift the dry ingredients – flour, Douwe Egberts coffee, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Gently fold in these ingredients until JUST combined. Mixing for too long will affect the texture of your brownies.
- Divide the mixture over the baking tin and place in the oven for 20-30 minutes. If you want your brownies a bit firmer, keep them in the oven a little longer.
These recipes were provided by Douwe Egberts