NEW ONESYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Salad for dinner? Listen to us.
“I love dinner salads in the summer, especially when the grill is involved,” says Colleen Milne of TheFoodBlog.net, adding that the chicken for this salad is marinated in marinated herbs for a spicy kick that goes up or down. can be selected.
The chicken only takes about 10 minutes to grill, and grilling the pineapple adds a delicious depth of flavor.
“This Caribbean-inspired salad is fresh, full of flavor and no fuss,” Milne told Fox News Digital. “Everything summer food should be.”
15 MINUTE SHRIMP TACOS WITH SLAW: TRY THE RECIPE
Jerk Chicken Salad by Colleen Milne from TheFoodBlog.net
Makes 4 servings
Prep time 20 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
HOW TO MAKE BURNED MAC AND CHEESE: TRY THE RECIPE
– 1 medium onion chopped
– 1 Scotch bonnet chili pepper
– Juice of 1 lime
– ½ cup soy sauce
– ¼ cup brown sugar
– 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
– 5 cm fresh ginger finely chopped
– 1 tablespoon allspice
– 1 tablespoon Chinese five-spice
– 1 tablespoon black pepper
– 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
– 1 teaspoon nutmeg
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon salt
SIMPLE, SCRATCH OUT STRAWBERRY-RABARB COBBLER FOR YOUR NEXT POTLUCK: TRY THE RECIPE
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 5 slices of fresh pineapple, -inch thick
– 4 cups of mixed salad vegetables
– 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
– 1 cup sliced cucumber
– 1 red bell pepper without seeds, cored and cut into strips
– ½ cup red onion sliced
– 1 sliced avocado
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Honey Lime Dressing
– ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
– ¼ cup honey
– ¼ cup lime juice (2 to 3 limes}
– 1 garlic clove finely chopped
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon pepper
– ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Process all marinade ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Place chicken and thyme sprigs in a zip-top freezer bag.
- Pour marinade over chicken, seal bag and massage to coat all chicken
- Place in the fridge for at least a few hours or overnight.
- Heat the grill to 400°F or medium-high. Spray it with cooking spray.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. Grill the chicken for 5-6 minutes per side, turning only once. Chicken should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°
- Grill the pineapple slices for 2 minutes on each side, or until grill marks appear.
- Let the chicken rest before slicing it. Cut the pineapple slices into cubes.
- Toss all salad ingredients except the chicken in a large salad bowl.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a lidded jar and shake vigorously to combine.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss gently.
- Sprinkle the salad with chicken slices and serve.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTER
This one original recipe is owned by TheFoodBlog.net and shared with Fox News Digital.