Julian’s Recipe Strawberry Bruschetta
● 3 tablespoons olive oil
● 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
● 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
● teaspoon salt
● teaspoon pepper
● pound goat cheese
● 2 cups chopped strawberries
● 2 cups arugula or spinach
● 1 Julian’s recipe Truffle Butter Baguette
1. Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl. Place the bread on ungreased baking sheets; brush with oil mixture.
2. Toast 3-4 inches from heat until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes. Spread with goat cheese. Toast until cheese begins to melt, 2-3 minutes more.
3. Combine strawberries and arugula in a small bowl. Layer over cheese. Enjoying!
Subscribe to our WBRC newsletter and get the latest local news and weather straight to your email.
Copyright 2022 WBRC† All rights reserved.