Julian’s Recipe Strawberry Bruschetta
● 3 tablespoons olive oil
● 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
● 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
● teaspoon salt
● teaspoon pepper
● pound goat cheese
● 2 cups chopped strawberries
● 2 cups arugula or spinach
● 1 Julian’s recipe Truffle Butter Baguette
1. Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl. Place the bread on ungreased baking sheets; brush with oil mixture.
2. Toast 3-4 inches from heat until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes. Spread with goat cheese. Toast until cheese begins to melt, 2-3 minutes more.
3. Combine strawberries and arugula in a small bowl. Layer over cheese. Enjoying!
CLICK HERE TO GET THE WBRC FOX6 NEWS APP
Subscribe to our WBRC newsletter and get the latest local news and weather straight to your email.
Copyright 2022 WBRC† All rights reserved.