Michelle Mazzara, CEO and Founder of Luvafoodieshared these recipes with WCCO viewers.
Luvafoodie Raspberry tea Sangria
READ MORE: Burglars strike Minneapolis bakery 24 hours after opening
– 1 pack of Luvafoodie Raspberry Lovers Iced Tea
– 1 bottle of sparkling wine or champagne
– 1 cup fresh raspberries
– 1 cup of raspberry liqueur
1. Prepare Luvafoodie Raspberry Iced Tea according to the directions on the back of the bag.
2. After the iced tea is brewed, take 1 cups of prepared iced tea and pour it into a large glass pitcher. Put the leftover iced tea in the fridge to drink later.
3. In a large pitcher of iced tea, add 1 bottle of sparkling white wine, 1 cup of raspberry liqueur.
4. Add ice cubes and finish with fresh raspberries.
Luvafoodie Picao de Gallo Smoke House Sliders
– 1 pound ground beef
– 6 slider hamburger buns
– 1 medium tomato diced
– 1 onion finely chopped
– 1 tbsp. lime juice
– ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
– 2 sprigs of coriander finely chopped
– 1 tsp. Luvafoodie Garlic lovers
– ¼ cup mayonnaise
– 2 tablespoons. Ketchup
– 1 tbsp. Worchestire sauce
– 2 tablespoons. enjoy pickle
– 1 ½ tbsp. Luvafoodie Smoke House Spice
– Bibb lettuce
– 6 slices of smoked Gouda Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. In a medium bowl, combine tomato, onion, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, cilantro, and Luvafoodie Garlic Lovers seasoning, set aside.
3. Add ½ cup Pico De Gallo to the ground beef and mix. You have extra Pico sauce to serve with fries.
4. Shape burger into 6 slider patties.
5. Place the burgers on the baking tray and bake for 15 minutes, the last 5 minutes sprinkle with cheese slices. You can also grill burger sliders.
6. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, worchestire sauce, ketchup, pickle relish, and Luvafoodie Smoke House Lovers Spice.
7. Place the burgers on the buns, garnish with smokehouse sauce and lettuce.
Luvafoodie Star Shaped Garlic Lovers Roasted Potatoes
– 5 Red-brown Potatoes
– ¼ cup Olive oil
– 3 tbsp. Luvafoodie Garlic Lovers Spice
– Star shape cookie cutter
1. Preheat oven 400 degrees
2. Peel potatoes, cut inch slices.
3. Using a star-shaped cookie cutter, cut potato slices into a star shape.
4. Dip star-shaped potatoes in olive oil and sprinkle Luvafoodie Garlic Lovers seasoning on top.
5. Place the potato slices on the baking tray.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes until cooked through.
Luvafoodie BBQ Baked Beans
READ MORE: Nokomis Lakeside Eatery Sandcastle to Close Permanently After Summer Season
– 2 cans of 15.5oz. navy beans
– 1 can of 15.5oz baked dark red kidney beans
– 1 yellow onion chopped
– 1 4oz. package Boars Head Diced pancetta
– 1 cup of ketchup
– ¾ cup brown sugar
– 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
– 1 tsp. ground mustard
– 1 tbsp. Luvafoodie Smoke House Spice
– 1 tbsp. Luvafoodie BBQ Lovers Spice
– 1 tbsp. Luvafoodie Garlic Lovers Spice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large Dutch pan, fry pancetta with onions and olive oil.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
4. Pour the bean mixture into the greased 13×9 pan.
5. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
Luvafoodie Margarita Herbs Pickles
– 5 ½ cups thinly sliced cucumbers
– 1 sweet yellow onion thinly sliced
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1 cup white vinegar
– ½ cup apple cider vinegar
– ¼ cup brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons. Luvafoodie Margarita Spice
– 1 tsp. mustard seeds
– ½ tsp. celery seeds
– Pinch of turmeric
1. Place sliced cucumbers and onions in a large bowl.
2. In a medium saucepan, add all other ingredients, stir and bring to a boil.
3. Pour boiling water over cucumbers and onions.
4. Leave for an hour.
5. Chill in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Luvafoodie Star Sugar Cookies
Ingredients for cookies:
– 1 cup butter, softened
– 1 ½ cups confectioners’ sugar
– 1 egg
– 1½ tsp. almond extract
– 1 tsp. baking powder
– 1 tsp. cream of tartar
– Red, white and blue sprinkles
Ingredients for the glaze:
– 1/3 cup soft butter
– 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
– 1 tsp. vanilla
– 2 tablespoons. milk
Directions for cookies:
1. Mix butter, confectioners’ sugar, egg and almond extract thoroughly.
2. Mix flour, soda and tartar. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
4. Divide the dough in half, roll each half 3/16 thick on a lightly floured cloth.
5. Cut with star cookie cutter.
6. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Directions for the glaze:
MORE NEWS: After being closed for 2 years amid COVID, Edwards Dessert Kitchen reopens in Minneapolis
1. Mix butter and sugar.
2. Stir in vanilla and milk and beat until icing is smooth and has a consistency.
3. Frost cookies and sprinkle with red and blue sprinkles.