Hong Kong, June 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GoPower eLite is designed to redefine what tomorrow’s blender should look and look like. With the modern lifestyle in mind, GoPower eLite creatively integrates the blender and sports bottle as one. They have a team put together by good people from the tech, fitness and food industries. As millennials, they strive to create new, healthy and tasty solutions for our generation, the Gen-Y.
Meet Cocinaré, their new compact powerhouse Gopower eLite Personal Portable Blender. Best mixing performance in its class. Now available on their official site and Amazon.
Customers prefer this blender because of its exclusive features. It’s affordable at $20% off plus another $10 coupon applied at checkout (during their product launch promotion on Amazon) and for a 1,100 peak watt motor with 30,000 RPM Personal Portable Blender.
In addition, Gopower eLite has received an IF Product Design Award with a Vortex Blending System. The 6-blade titanium alloy blends the whole edibles and extracts the nutrients and vitamins in seconds. The top quality blades crush the food fruits and deliver the most extracted juice, milkshake and energy drink in a very juicy form. It is best suited for athletes, fitness freaks and gym enthusiasts.
Cocinaré also understands that smoothies have become an on-the-go staple for health-conscious eaters. It’s hard to deny that smoothies are easy to make, filled with fruits, vegetables and protein and ready in seconds. They even developed their own Cocinaré app to form their entire smart, healthy, tasty ecosystem. Here are their top 4 easy, yet healthy and vitamin-packed weight loss smoothie recipes that will give you energy all day long. Using the Gopower eLite blender, you can make your healthy-tasting smoothies anytime, anywhere – Blend all ingredients in their blender until smooth.
- green madness
- Ingredients and nutrition: 1/3 cup water – 1/4 avocado – 1/3 cup parsley – 1/3 cup baby spinach – 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds (Energy: 91.5 Kcal – Fat: 7.5 g – Fiber: 8 g – Carbohydrates : 5g – Protein: 3g – Sugar: 0.5g)
- Tropical Retreat
- Ingredients and Nutrition: 1/2 cup diced peeled ripe mango – 1/2 cup sliced ripe banana – 1/2 cup fat-free milk – 1 teaspoon honey – 1/4 cup vanilla extract (Energy: 313Kcal – Fat: 6g – Fiber : 2g – Carbohydrates: 34g – Protein: 13g – Sugar: 29g)
- Power Berry Smoothie
- Ingredients and Nutrition: 1 frozen banana – 1/2 cup frozen blueberries – 1/3 cup Greek yogurt – 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk – 1/3 cup fresh blueberries (Energy: 316Kcal – Fat: 1.3g – Fiber: 3 .3 g – Carbohydrates: 39.8 g – Protein: 5 g – Sugar: 23.3 g)
- red madness
- Ingredients and Nutrition: 1/4 cup frozen strawberries – 1/3 cup vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt – 1/3 cup milk – 1/3 cup ice cubes (Energy: 522 Kcal – Fat: 37 g – Fiber: 1.28 g – Carbohydrates: 89.8g – Protein: 22g – Sugar: 70.6g)
The key to smooth shakes and smoothies
- Use a powerful blender (minimum 20,000 RPM)
- Use the right blade for different ingredients
- Selection of moisture-rich, soft and fresh ingredients
- Add some dairy/yogurt
- Mixing ingredients in stages
- Control blender and ingredients to circulate using the pulse function
A wellness technology team that brings together curiosity, health, fitness and life. Started creating a distinctive personal blender that’s all about simplifying a healthy lifestyle anytime, anywhere. And a community that empowers and inspires the welfare-minded. Collaborate with a certified nutritionist, wellness and fitness coach. Combine physical challenge with fuel-yourself-right recipes, you’ll see how your body changes, your cravings change, and of course the rest of your diet changes too!