Lucy Greer shares this healthy and tasty recipe that’s great for lunch, dinner, or meal prep!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and juiced to remove all water
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons. red onion, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 24 oz jar marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
Combine turkey, spinach, feta, red onion, egg, garlic powder, kosher salt, black pepper, and dried oregano in a bowl.
Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Roll meatballs (about 20) and place on the baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
Heat the marinara sauce and half and half in a skillet over medium heat while the meatballs cook. Add cooked meatballs to the marinara sauce and simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Greer’s Markets and Catering (Multiple Locations)
- Catering Requests: 251,380.7781
- Email: [email protected]
- *Greer’s now offers online orders with free in-store pickup in several of its markets!
- *Greer’s also offers online grocery delivery via instagram car†
Copyright 2022 WALA. All rights reserved.