Did you look? The great American recipe on PBS? Are you fascinated by the recipes of the home chefs? Then this cookbook is for you.
Correct! Fans of the Great American Recipe can make some of their favorite recipes from the show at home. Not only that, more recipes are on the way, including the ultimate recipe – the winning recipe of the entire series.
Plus, the judges themselves will also have recipes in this cookbook, making it a perfect addition to any foodies collection. With over 100 recipes in this book, there’s bound to be something for every home cook to fall in love with.
So what are some of the recipes you can expect in? The Great American Recipe Cookbook: Regional dishes and family favorites from the hit TV show?
The Great American Recipe Cookbook comes out on August 16 for fans of the show
Among the recipes you can find in this collection of family favorites from some of our favorite home cooks we have:
- Cannoli Dip (Tony won an episode with this creation and we got to try it ourselves!)
- Southern Smoke Mac and Cheese
- Spam Banh Mi with BBQ Shrimp Chips (This one caught our eye when Foo originally made it.)
- Shakshuka with Chive Flatbread
- Cast Iron Ribeye With Blue Cheese And Balsamic Steak Sauce
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies with Sour Cream Frosting (We’re never going to say no to cookies.)
- Spicy Cauliflower Zuppa Toscano
If you’ve been watching the series from the start, you’ll notice some of these recipes, as shown during the competition. And of course, as the judges add their own favorite dishes to the mix, there will also be recipes we’ve never seen before.
So if you are a fan of The Great American Recipe and you love cookbooks with favorite family recipes, this is definitely a cookbook you want to have!