Kris Jenner is cooking up a storm in the kitchen, and what better way to celebrate having only two fridges full of veggies? Yep, the mom and star of Hulu’s The Kardashians is multi-talented and has her own recipes.
If you ever get a little stuck on what to cook the kids for dinner at night, look no further. If the Kardashian clan wasn’t influential enough, from Khloe’s cookie jars to Kylie’s lip gloss, Kris’ recipes will blow your mind.
Even Caitlyn Jenner took a leaf out of her exes cookbook and made a pasta recipe. She even has a famous brownie recipe that Kris is worthy enough to tell you that you’re “doing great, honey.” Recipes are coming in…
- KUWTK 101: How Keeping Up with the Kardashians Began!
Try Kris Jenner’s brownie recipe
Kris is known for her famous brownie recipe shared on her daughter Kourtney’s posh website. Kourt even continued the tradition of giving the sweet treats to her own children.
It’s quite easy to make for beginners and is perfect for those on gluten-free and dairy-free diets. You can make 30 brownies from this recipe – having a party soon?
Ingredients you need:
- 4 1-ounce squares of unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 12-ounce package mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners’ sugar (optional)
Kris’ famous brownies recipe:
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Microwave the unsweetened chocolate and butter together and set aside.
3. Process the eggs and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor.
4. Slowly add the sugar, flour, baking powder and salt until smooth.
5. Slowly add the melted chocolate through the funnel and process until smooth.
6. Add the walnuts and chocolate chips one ingredient at a time and pulse to mix.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
8. When cool, cut into squares and sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar if desired.
The pasta dish Caitlyn Jenner loves
Caitlyn Jenner continued to make Kris’ pasta dish after they divorced. Made with sausage and peppers, Kris’ ex once debuted the well-known recipe on her YouTube cooking show!
The recipe for Fettucine with Sausages and Peppers is also in the cookbook In The Kitchen With Kris. Caitlyn also made the recipe on her Instagram stories at the end of last year and resorted to the book after forgetting the instructions.
This recipe makes four to six servings and requires these ingredients†
- 1 pound fettuccine or other long pasta
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 2.5cm wide strips
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 2.5cm strips
- 1 large green bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide strips
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, casings removed
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more to serve
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil plus whole leaves for garnish
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
This is how you make Kris’s pasta dish:
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the fettuccine and cook according to package directions until al dente.
2. Meanwhile, heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the red, yellow, and green peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Place the peppers on a plate. Put aside.
3. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet and heat over medium heat. Add the sausage and cook until the sausage is cooked through and lightly browned, about ten minutes. Break the sausage into bite-sized pieces with the side of a wooden spoon while cooking.
4. Stir in garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute. stir
the peppers and juices on the plate, scrape the browned bits into the pan with a wooden
spoon. Remove from heat and cover the pan with the lid ajar to keep the pepper mixture warm.
4. When the fettuccine is ready, scoop it out and reserve half a cup of cooking water. Drain the fettuccine and return to the cooking pot. Add the pepper mixture, Parmesan, basil, and parsley to the pasta and mix well, adding enough of the reserved cooking water to melt the cheese and make a creamy sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Ladle into bowls, garnish with basil leaves and serve warm, with extra Parmesan on the side.
A lemon cake made by Kris
Found this recipe on Sipp n Sunshine serves eight people and is popular among Kardashian fans. It’s considered one of the easier recipes to make, making the sweet dessert the perfect first cake to bake if you’re just starting out.
Recipe for Kris’ lemon pie:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan or 9″x9″ baking pan. This step is very important to keep the cake looking nice, so grease the mold well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, and oil until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Bake in the oven on the center rack for 45 – 50 minutes or until golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove it from the oven and let it sit in the pan for 30 minutes to cool.
- Then turn it over onto a cooling rack or serving dish.
- For the glaze, squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon into a small bowl and add 1 cup of powdered sugar. Beat with a whisk or fork until the juice is absorbed. Add more powdered sugar if needed for a thick consistency that pours slowly.
- Pour the icing over the cake or keep adding powdered sugar until you have a thicker icing.
- Remove the cake from the fridge 30 minutes before serving.
- FIND OUT: Who does Caitlyn Jenner live with? Remember when no one greeted her on the I’m A Celeb bridge!
How to buy Kris’s cookbook
Kris’ cookbook was launched in 2014, but is still available for purchase today. You can find the recipe book on Amazon, eBay, Google Play and other stores, with an eBook on sale for $14.62 (£11.99). A hardcover can be purchased for $10.71 (£6.99).
The book has been widely acclaimed with four stars on Amazon, which is especially full of Kardashian family favorites and entertaining tips. Have you seen the family celebrations?! Well, you can literally take a leaf out of their book.
WATCH NEW EPISODES OF THE KARDASHIANS EVERY THURSDAY ON HULU AND DISNEY+